Air Conditioner Rebate
NEW Central Air Conditioning Equipment = $300.00 (account credit)
(Includes Air Source Heat Pumps or Central air conditioners )
NEW Geothermal Equipment = $450.00
- Replacing an existing Central Air Conditioning system does NOT qualify.
(The Central Air Conditioning Equipment MUST be new to the residency)
- Equipment and HVAC installer of consumer’s choice.
- Size, efficiency and manufacturer of consumer’s choice
- Upon completion of the installation, the HVAC installer will complete the proper application and mail it to PPEC.
- After receipt, the application will be scheduled in the order in which it
was received and the consumer will be contacted to set an appointment
- Installation of a Radio Control Switch (RCS) is required,
the RCS must remain operational for the life of the equipment.
All rebates are subject
to change and Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative reserves
the right to deny any and all rebate requests.
Industrial/commercial accounts, in good standing, may be eligible for rebates on a per request basis and will be negotiated at the time of request based on job type, style and circumstances.
Click HERE to download the application